Third Party Administration (TPA) has been a cornerstone of our company since it was founded in 1996. We function as an extension of your organization, helping you to maximize your assets by using our manpower for your benefit.
We have the expertise in claims investigation, strategy and management. Our staff averages over 25 years of experience, providing you with efficient, timely, and cost-effective administration. We are prepared to handle all aspects of the process from notice or reporting of a claim, through resolution, by negotiation or litigation, according to your guidelines.
In the litigation process, we utilize experienced attorneys and law firms. Our adjusters work with the defense team, while managing the file, ensuring all details of the investigation are considered, and exploring all potential avenues of resolution.
Our administration will focus on:
- Property & Damage Inspections
- Scope of Damage
- Adjuster’s Agreed Cost of Repairs
- Computerized Property Estimating & Valuation
- Recommended Settlement Figures
- Computer Hardware & Software Damage Claims
- Business Interruption
- Prompt, thorough investigation
- Accurate, timely reporting, customized to your requirements
- Updating and communication with your organization per your expectations
- Claims considered based on its merits
- Exploration of all subrogation and collateral sources available
- Litigation Management, with attorney on staff
We regularly provide TPA services for all claims, including:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Public Officials Liability
- Police Professional Liability
- General Liability
- Auto Liability
We know what is important for successful handling of the claim to conclusion, mitigating costs, and personalizing our services to your needs, culture and philosophy. If you would like to discuss our TPA services, or should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jeff Jares, Jennifer Andrisen Selzler, Chris Madsen or Joe Jares. Contact information is below.