An LNCC is a registered nurse who has successfully mastered a rigorous National Board Certification process to become a nurse specialist in the field of Legal Nurse Consulting.
Unlike the CLNC, the LNCC is the ONLY certification that is recognized by the AALNC (American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants) and is the ONLY designation that is nationally accredited by the American Board of Nursing Specialists.
An LNCC can provide expertise to attorneys and claims adjusters by reviewing the medical records with an understanding of the terminology and issues relating to health care. They will work with you to provide the most cost-effective analysis to quickly identify the strengths and weaknesses of a case/claim.
- Assist in determining case merit
- Assess alleged damages and other contributing factors
- Conduct research and summarize medical literature
- Coordinate, prepare files, and attend independent medical examinations
- Summarize and interpret medical records
- Identify, request and secure complete medical records
- Provide negotiation points to assist in settlements
- Prepare chronologies
- Review, analyze and summarize depositions
- Assist in the retention of medical experts
We provide Legal Nurse Consultant Certified services in all states.