Claims Associates employees are not only dedicated to their jobs and their continuing education, they are also heavily invested in the community and making it a better place. Here are a few examples of some of the contributions our employees make to the greater community:
- Chad Moore actively volunteers through groups at his church to give out shoes to students at Hayward Elementary, and serves at The Banquet with his church men’s group. He also helps organize the South Dakota Claims Association golf tournament each year.
- Lynn Bren mentors youth through Lutheran Social Services. She is also very active in the parent-teacher organization at her kids’ school, currently serving as the PTO Secretary following several years as President.
- Kimberly Rausch is active as a 4-H Leader for the Originals 4-H Club in Turner County. The club performs at least one community service project per year, such as making tie blankets distributed to neglected children who are removed from their homes by DSS.
- Cory Beck helped organize a Neighborhood Watch program in his neighborhood. Cory also serves as a member of the SDCA Board of Directors.
- Lynette DeJong is in her fourth year of mentoring for the Sioux Falls School District. She is currently mentoring a second grader at a local elementary school. Lynette also volunteers at her church to serve meals. Several times a year, Lynette and her neighbors volunteer as a group to serve meals at The Banquet.
- Deb Whipple is on the health ministry board at her church. Twice a week, Deb leads a free group exercise class.
- Jeff Jares serves on his church finance committee. Jeff is also the Chairman of the DakotAbilities Board and often assists causes by soliciting donations for fundraising drives.
- Jennifer Andrisen Selzler volunteers with the Food 2U mobile food pantry. She is also co-chair of Kids Chance of South Dakota scholarship committee. Jennifer is also an enthusiastic supporter of Lincoln High School athletic programs and recently served as President of the LHS Booster Club.
- Currently all employees are considering their contribution to the United Way’s 2017 Campaign.
Claims Associates appreciates the contributions of all of our employees to our community.