Claims Associates commitment to our clients is to stay prepared, informed and trained to handle the types of claims that our customers need us for. As we know in our changing society, continuing education is paramount. We have to know and keep up with the trends.
Kim Rausch and Deb Whipple attended the National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference & Expo which included the following courses:
- Living Abled! Achieving Shorter Disability Durations and Better Outcomes
- Sage Advice for Overcoming Complex Claim Challenges
- Pharmacy Management Strategies That Improve Doctor and Adjuster Behavior
- Redefining The Whole-Person Approach to Chronic-Pain Management
- Real Robocop: Returning a Spinal Cord Injured Policeman Back to Work
- Strategies for Managing the Pandora’s Box of Comorbidities
- Making Transitional Duty Work When you Don’t have Transitional Duty Jobs
- Old Dogs, New Settlement Tricks
- Current Capabilities and Moving Forward With Telemedicine Treatment
Kim and Deb were then able to bring back the pertinent information and relay that to the rest of the team.